Join us for tree training demo with Dr. Terence Robinson, Cornell University
March 30th and 31st in Niagara
Monday, March 30th:
- 10 a.m. – High Density Pear Session—Thwaites Orchards, Niagara-on- the-Lake
- 12 noon – Lunch at Rittenhouse Hall, Vineland
- 1:00 p.m. – Apple Tree Training—Johnson Farms, Fenwick
- 2:30 p.m. – Apple Tree Training—Moyer Orchards, Grimsby
- 3:30 p.m. – Apple Tree Training (including Trellis Talk with Hugh Fraser) – Mountainview Orchards, Beamsville
- 4:45 p.m. – Dwarf Sweet Cherry (tunnel)-Ridgeview Orchards, Grimsby
Tuesday, March 31st
- 9:00 a.m. -High Density Sweet Cherry (UFO System) – Forrer Farms, Niagara-on-the-Lake
- 10:00 a.m. – High Density Sweet Cherry—The Fruit Shack, Niagara-on- the-Lake
- 11:00 a.m. – High Density Pear—Fedorkow Orchards, Niagara-on-the-Lake
SPACE IS LIMITED!
To register call Sylvana At 905-688-0990 EXT. 231 by March 20th and indicate which day you will attend and if it will be the morning or afternoon session.
Thanks to our sponsors:
- Engage Agro
- Lakeview Vineyard Equipment Inc.
- Ontario Apple Growers
- Niagara Peninsula Fruit & Vegetable Growers’ Association
- Ontario Tender Fruit Growers